We have been pioneers in the industry for many years and are known for taking innovative steps.
Non-Woven Fabric is a flat structure combined in mechanical and physical ways. It is made after formation of sheet-shaped web by entangling with various fibers such as natural, chemical, glass and metal materials according to their mutual properties.
Needle Punching Non-Woven Fabric
- It is combined non-woven fabric in mechanical way by needle and used for shoes, balls and other synthetic leather products.
1. Normal Non-Woven FabricsIt is non-woven fabric made in process of calending after opening staple fiber and needle punching.2. High-Density Non-Woven FabriIt is non-woven fabric which is made in process of contraction and calending after opening contracting staple fiber and needle punching.It has excellent durability, elasticity and softness.3. Scrim Non-Woven FabricIt is non-woven fabric which includes other fabric inside. It is designed to complement a lack of property. Recently, it is used as a materialfor no-sew sneakers.
- It is non-woven fabric using microfiber staple fiber for processing synthetic leather.
Eco-Friendly Non-Woven Fabric
- As a part of green-eco business products, it is made of recycling plastic bottles and maintains its original property. It is well-received by customers.
Spunlace Non-Woven Fabric
- It is non-woven fabric combined in a different way to normal non-woven fabric. Widely used for hygienic material, cleaner and manufacture of authentic leather beause of its low weight and softness.
Colored Non-Woven Fabric
- In response to buyers’ demand, colored non-woven fabric is provided in addition to existing white non-woven fabric.
– Normal type
– High Density type
– Scrim type
– Eco-Friendly type
2. Staple Fiber rate
– It depends on standard and use of production
– Thickness * Weight * Width * Color
– It can be changeable according to customer’s demand.
– It depends on customer’s demand.
It is a processed synthetic leather that is most similar to natural leather. It is made through polyurethane property, cotton which is similar to natural material and poly T/C fabric.
- RamSkin Light
- : P.U 60%, P.E 40%
- RamSkin S.F
- : P.U 70%, Nylon 30%
- RamSkin W. Exso
- : P.U 45%, P.E 55%
- Thin Ramkid
- : P.U 60%, P.E 40%
- Ramkid W. Exso
- : P.U 50%, P.E 50%
- Ramkid M2
- : P.U 42%, P.E 58%
- By using MICRO FIBER, its softness is similar to natural leather and it has excellent functions and properties of synthetic leather. We have diversified production lines for shoes, furniture and general goods (Including special order of Fire-retardant leather for car, water-repellent golf shoes, etc.).
- G.S Luxor
- : P.U, Rayon
- : P.U, Rayon
- It is mechanically combined non-woven fabric by NEEDLE and used for producing synthetic leathers for shoes, BALLS and other products.
- Ramkid S.F
- : Headset / P.U 70%, Nylon 30%
- : ase & cover / P.U, Nylon, P.E
- : P.U, Nylon
- VERDE P-125
- : P.U, P.E
- We provide diverse leathers for sofa and car-seat through development of products with good quality in tearing strength and abrasion.
Our company’s Staple Fiber part is constantly expanding the sales, with the Staple Fibers that are appropriate for wet-processing artificial leathers. The Staple Fibers are produced through various new techniques to emphasize the characteristics of combined fibers.
Organic Staple Fiber
- Organic Staple Fibers are produced with materials that are extracted from nature and applied to the various clothes such as SPORTS WEAR, OUT DOOR WEAR, UNDER WEAR. In addition, the fibers that are made from the recycled pet bottles are being widely applied to non-woven fabric for artificial leather.
High Elasticity Staple Fiber
- It is a new conceptual elastic raw cotton that has features of elasticity, recovery, excellent dyeing property and formative stability. In case of producing as non-woven fabrics, you can find excellent elasticity and volume in comparison to the existing non-woven fabrics
Nylon Staple Fiber
- It is high functional and productive Staple Fiber that is subdivided(1.5DE, 2.0DE) according to the need of wet-processed artificial leather.
Polyester Staple Fiber
- It has good ability to absorb moisture through hydrophile property process in accordance with excellent mechanical property and stable quality.
Superfine Fiber Staple Fiber
- It is double-structured fiber of two different Polymers. After Alkali processing, it is generated as superfine fiber with 0.05De.
Biodegradation Staple Fiber
- It maintains its quality as normal polyester fibers. It remains stable with its chemical and physical properties before biodegradable fiber landfill. After landfill, it is biodegradable in natural condition by and converted to a fertilizer. It has strong durability in comparison to natural fibers.
Corn Staple Fiber
- It is soft and comfortable Staple Fiber which is made of raw material from corns. It has excellent elasticity and dynamic stability.
It is hot melt adhesive that uses 100 percent thermoplastic resin without water and solvent. When applicated in liquid in high temperature, it is refrigerated in a few seconds and get adhensive strength after compression.
- No-Sew Fuse / PU Skin Coating
- Strong adhesive according to thermal behavior
- Adhesive durability
- Property like polyolefin
- Convenient processability
Thermoplastic polyurethane hotmelt film
It is a hotmelt film which can be laminated on various products with good adhesive strength. Hotmelt is the most suitable film for TEXTILE LAMINATION.
Hotmelt film can be used on the general laminating basis with hot-press machine. Exact working condition is required for the application of hotmelt through repeated experiment on the wide range of temperature and pressure.
Polyurethane is a general term for explaining polymer which has urethane bonds within statistics of ploymer chain. It is synthesized by combinations of active hydrogen compound such as isocyanate and polyol.
Eco-Friendly Polyurethane Resin
- It is widely used for producing synthetic leathers in consideration of its excellent hydrolysable RESIN compared to the existing Polyurethane Resin. As a green eco-friendly business, it is made from recycled span (It is an eco-friendly material that declines CO2 generation rate under 30%).
- We provide wide range of products from soft to hard resin. It is appropriate for producing artificial leather products like shoes due to its hydrolysis property, tensile strength, tearing strength and wear resistance.
- It is a maximized product in terms of its wearable sensation by adding softness of natural leather features and improving tacky property and wear resistance.
- It is widely used for processing artificial leather products through development of eco-friendly Polyurethane Dispersion(PUD).
It is an oil-based type product and is possible to apply in the industry of urethane artificial leather on the basis of perfluorinated poly urethane.
- Excellent water /oil repellency
- Low surface energy
- Excellent chemical resistance
- PFOA/PFOS-non containing ( Not using fluoride of C-8 base)
- hydrolyzation prevention within synthetic leathers
- Water/oil repelling agents for artificial leather and coating
- Beyond DMF Speed up, curling prevention, maintenance of excellent surface leveling
Dongkwang’s water repellent is high functional fluoro compounds which is peculiar water repellent, oil repellent, soil release, high weatherbility, and chemicalresist. It is used for paint, leathers and waterproof cloth etc.
– Excellent Water repellent property
– Good Oil repellent propety
– Excellent Chemical resistance
– High weatherbility
– Excellent hydrolytic stability
– Easy to handle low liquid state at room temperature
– Artificial leather wet-coating/dipping process
– Water repellent and breathable fabrics dry-coating
– Water repellent for pain
– Keep away from flame & spark
– Storage 10~35℃
– Do not freeze
– Keep packing
If you combine polyurethane resin with additive in case of processing wet artificial leathers, you can change the formation of cell and get satisfactory results with excellent flatness, affluent volume with no curling.
UV and Anti-NOx Agent
- Continuous maintenance of its color is possible through initial prevention of synthetic leather discoloration caused by UV and ventilation gas.
Anti-Fouling Treatment Agent
- Initial prevention against contamination by dust and water-based pen is possible through proper formation of minute block on a product surface.
- Excellent volume and soft texture are formated through proper Isolated Pore on resin layers within superfine fibres substrate
Color Formation Improver
- Excellent surface finish and increased color formation based on securement of vertical cell of regular fine cylinder type
Hologram release paper is the product which is grafted with various hologram effects and special pattern in addition to the existing simple pattern R/P. It is widely used for shoes, balls and other goods.
1. R/P Instructions
1) BLK : 1~2 times
(Low frequency of use when base is BLK or dark affiliation)
2) D/COLOR : 2~3 times
3) WHT : 3~6 times
4) LIGHT COLOR WHT : Frequency of use increses.
∴ In conclusion, mature type is usable 2-5 times , immediate delamination type is usable 5-8 times. They require special care in terms of tension, packing and working speed.
1) It is necessary to minimize TENSION from WINDER to 1ST COATING
2) Immediate delamination type is more convenient to use than mature type.
3) Low speed is required in case of R/P working.
4) Cut 200~250M in case of both wet and dry working
(Excessive coiling causes demage because of tension.)
5) Compared to dark color, frequency of use increases when Light color is used.